eMRO combines MRO standards and decades of best-practice benchmarking into a self-paced online solution to manage your storeroom in a way that meets the needs of operations, optimizes your inventory, reduces the risk of downtime, and reduces carrying costs.
eMRO is a toolkit of best practices for storeroom and inventory management. Included are over 40 templates and job aids like an MRO program assessment and maturity model, storeroom improvement roadmap, ABC classification guidelines, inventory cycle count procedure, critical spares decision-making criteria, metrics list, action plans, and 15 process overviews that span the buy, store, use, and dispose phases of materials management.
- Storeroom partnerships
- Materials management work processes
- Inventory management best practices
- Inventory stocking and materials handling policies
- Techniques to manage inventory investment
- Storeroom layout considerations
- Key performance indicators
Who Will Benefit
People responsible for storeroom management and maintenance, repair and operations materials, including:
- Storeroom Management and Personnel
- Purchasing Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Planners and Schedulers
- Maintenance and Operations Supervisors.